Keeping up with professional development

For class we had a lab time where we could print and organize our professional development binder. Things like immunization records, AOTA/TNOTA membership cards are placed in the binder to keep up with our progress as professionals. When I started going back to look for papers, I realized that I wish I had started this at the beginning of OT school, and known to just make a copy of the documents I had to keep everything important in one place. After doing this lab I will definitely continue to use the binder and add to it as I grow as an OT. Not only will this be helpful to me,  but to employers, and others to ensure that I am continuing my education and being an active member of occupational therapy associations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"DisABLED"